[ceph-users] Slack-IRC integration
Matt.Brown
2018-07-27 19:38:52 UTC
Hello,

Can you please add me to the ceph-storage slack channel? Thanks!

- Matt Brown | Lead Engineer | Infrastructure Services – Cloud & Compute | Target | 7000 Target Pkwy N., NCE-0706 | Brooklyn Park, MN 55445 | 612.304.4956
Alex Gorbachev
2018-07-28 16:59:42 UTC
Can you please add me to the ceph-storage slack channel? Thanks!

Me too, please

--
Alex Gorbachev
Storcium

Dan van der Ster
2018-07-28 22:39:34 UTC
It's here https://ceph-storage.slack.com/ but for some reason the list of
accepted email domains is limited. I have no idea who is maintaining this.

Anyway, the slack is just mirroring #ceph and #ceph-devel on IRC so better
to connect there directly.

Cheers, Dan
2018-08-08 22:35:51 UTC
I looked at this a bit and it turns out anybody who's already in the slack
group can invite people with unrestricted domains. I think it's just part
of Slack that you need to specify which domains are allowed in by default?
Patrick set things up a couple years ago so I suppose our next community
manager will be the lucky inheritor of responsibility.

Anyway, as I have one of the allowed emails I set it up and sent out
invites. In future hopefully somebody remembers that more quickly! :)
-Greg
Post by Alex Gorbachev
Can you please add me to the ceph-storage slack channel? Thanks!
Me too, please
--
Alex Gorbachev
Storcium
- Matt Brown | Lead Engineer | Infrastructure Services – Cloud &
Compute | Target | 7000 Target Pkwy N., NCE-0706 | Brooklyn Park, MN
55445 | 612.304.4956 <(612)%20304-4956>