Luminous 12.2.3 release date?
Wido den Hollander
2018-01-30 09:35:55 UTC
Hi,

Is there a ETA yet for 12.2.3? Looking at the tracker there aren't that
many outstanding issues: http://tracker.ceph.com/projects/ceph/roadmap

On Github we have more outstanding PRs though for the Luminous
milestone: https://github.com/ceph/ceph/milestone/10

Are we expecting 12.2.3 in Feb? I'm asking because there are some Mgr
related fixes I'm backporting now for a few people which are in 12.2.3.

Wido
Hans van den Bogert

Abhishek Lekshmanan
2018-02-12 18:13:27 UTC
Post by Hans van den Bogert
Hi Wido,
Did you ever get an answer? I'm eager to know as well.
We're currently testing 12.2.3; once the QE process completes we can
publish the packages, hopefully by the end of this week
Post by Hans van den Bogert
Hans
Hi,
Is there a ETA yet for 12.2.3? Looking at the tracker there aren't that many
outstanding issues: http://tracker.ceph.com/projects/ceph/roadmap
https://github.com/ceph/ceph/milestone/10
Are we expecting 12.2.3 in Feb? I'm asking because there are some Mgr
related fixes I'm backporting now for a few people which are in 12.2.3.
Wido
Abhishek Lekshmanan
HRB 21284 (AG Nürnberg)